'The highest grossing film in the history of Magic Frames and us' Prithviraj.

Mollywood
0
(ads1)

Prithviraj said that 'Tiger' is the highest grossing film in the history of Magic Frames and Prithviraj Productions. His revelation came during the film's success. Prithvi said that he has decided to do the story of Kaduvakkunnel Korut Mappila, the father character of Kaduvakkunnel Kuruvachan, and if Mammooka and Laletan do not appear in it, I myself will go down.

In 2017, Jinu was the first to talk about 'Tiger'. It was a period when films of such series were becoming alienated in Malayalam cinema. It was a time when a section of the audience kept telling themselves that movies that are described as mass commercial big scale entertainers are no longer to our taste. People like me and Unni (Unni Mukundan) who are big fans of such films are people who have a burning desire to act in such films and have such films. So the first film I directed also belonged to that category.

After that people always ask me why I stay away from action commercial films. Such films have a huge responsibility. It will be a great injustice to such films if such a big film is attempted and not successful. It was also decided that if such a film is to be made, it should be made with full confidence that it will be a work.Tiger' was the best subject of the stories I heard in that series. I decided that if I was going to do this, I wouldn't be short of anything. If you want to direct this, you have to call the head of action films. So Shajietan (Shaji Kailas) was called. At that time, Shajietan was away from Malayalam cinema for sixteen years. On my insistence he came and heard the story. For me,the biggest recognition for 'Tiger' was when he said he would do this film.

I am not an actor who brought back a director who took a break of six years. I am an actor who was lucky enough to act in Shajietan after taking a break for six years.when he decided to do a film. I am a big fan of shajietan. My assistants know that very well. He has inspired me even in my directing style. I got to learn a lot from him in films from 'Asuravansam' to 'Katuva'.

'Tiger' is a big statement. It is through the success of 'Katuva' that we know that such films are still relevant today. Katuva is the highest grossing film in the history of Magic Frames and Prithviraj Productions. I am also happy to be a part of this film.Jinu and I want Mammooka, Laletan or Sureshetan to act as Kaduvakkunnel Korut Mappila.If none of them agree, I myself will go down. It has been told to Jinu and Shajietan. We are a team that wants to make big films.

I am also playing the lead role in Shajiyatan's next film. The name of the movie is 'Kappa'. I saw that movie in its entirety. 'Kappa' is one of the best films of Shajiyatan. 'Kappa' is not a complete commercial entertainer like 'Tiger'. It is also a very positive looking film. 'Tiger' is a project that has overcome many crises. One person should be mentioned in this regard, Listin Stephen. Listin has been with me in all my ventures for the past year and a half. Listin was also involved in the distribution of 3 films KGF 2, Charlie 777 and Kantara.

I am among the big dreamers. I also look like little madness for this, When I look at it like that, I see Listin more than me. He seemed like a good person to be with Many projects would not have happened without Listin. "Prithviraj Productions would not have become such a profitable production company without Magic Frames and Listin Stephen," said Prithviraj.

(getButton) #text=(View More) #icon=(link) #size=(0) #color=(#1bc517)

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)

#buttons=(Accept !) #days=(20)

Our website uses cookies to enhance your experience. Check Now
Accept !